May the long time sun shine upon you, all love surround you and the pure light within you, guide your way on "~Incredible String Band

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words..............

I am finding it very time consuming and tedious to write out the details of our journeys lately. I have therefore decided, in the intrest of saving time and keeping things updated, to include more pictorial entries with my posts.

That is not to say I will no longer be writing the details of our adventures at all, just that there will be more posts with pictures only in the future.

Besides, I rather like photography, and I am shure most folks are more intrested in the pics anyway.

So, without any further ado, I present, for your viewing pleasure , the highlights of our last month of travels..........

No comments: